Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday Faves & Forecast ~ September 17-23, 2016


September 17-23, 2016

~*~ Where I list my faves of the past week and what I expect from my upcoming reads! ~*~

Few of my favorite reads of the week:


Romance
Yum! This was a quick and steamy read that made me laugh and smile the entire time. The main couple was great, and the secondary characters were just as entertaining. I can't wait to read the second book. My review will post at midnight.

Romance
This is the second book of the series and I will definitely be reading more of them! There was sizzling romance, a second chance at love, and even a side of mystery and suspense. You can expect my review during my tour stop on the 28th (next week)!

Forecast of next week's readings:



Sci Fi/Dystopian
This is my current read for a tour next week. Dystopian isn't usually my genre/theme of choice, but I couldn't resist the synopsis. Something shouted at me to read this book. And I like it so far!

Sci Fi/Dystopian
As it happens, I am also reviewing the sequel to Soulless! My tour stop will post the very next day after my Soulless stop. I will jump straight from the first book to the second. Yay!

Fantasy Romance
Compliments of the amazing C.K. Brooke, I can't wait to jump into the second book of the Jordinia Series! I absolutely loved the Duchess Quest so I predict to love this one just as much, if not more.
Fantasy/YA
To be honest, I picked this up to fulfill a scavenger hunt challenge for September. Otherwise, I might not have as fairy tale re-tellings are not my favorite type of story. However, this has pretty good reviews so I am hopeful. Fingers crossed!
Paranormal Romance
I will be reading/reviewing this book for The Romance Reviewers this week. It is the first of a series that I am eager to jump into. If all goes well, I will be reviewing the subsequent books, as well. I predict a hot paranormal romp ahead!


Are any of these books on your TBR? If not, what is?

No comments:

Post a Comment