Friday, October 14, 2016

Friday Faves & Forecast ~ October 8-14, 2016


October 8-14, 2016

~*~ Where I list my faves of the past week and what I expect from my upcoming reads! ~*~


I will be catching up on reviews this weekend. After the recent hurricane left us without power for almost two days, I have some work to do in order to lighten my schedule. The good news--I got a lot of reading done during the storm! 

Few of my favorite reads of the week:


Paranormal Romance
This is the second book of the Crucible Series that I am reviewing via The Romance Reviews. I loved this one just as much as Blue Moon! My review is finished for this book. I am just waiting on TRR to approve it prior to posting. Now, on to book number three!
Paranormal/YA
It took me longer to get to this book than I had planned. But I am so glad that I finally had a chance to read it! This book surprised me in several ways. For once, I didn't hate the love triangle or the futuristic/dystopian themes. Review to come this weekend!
Historical Romance
Picked this up from NetGalley for a light read. There are three stories in this book. Each centering around a different daughter of a notorious jewel thief and their journeys to finding love. Despite these being fairly clean reads, I really enjoyed the romance for every couple!


Forecast of next week's readings:


Paranormal Romance
As I mentioned above, I'll be continuing with the third book of the Crucible Series. This one will go back to a character from the first book and continue her story. I expect this will be another magical read!

Fantasy Romance
Reviewing this compliments of the author. I absolutely loved Michelle Miles recent title, In the Tower of the Wizard King, and I am excited to read more of her work. I predict an enjoyable medieval journey ahead!

Fantasy/YA
Reading this one for an upcoming tour. The title definitely caught my interest. Anything with 'magic' in the title sounds like a good read to me. I am looking forward to reading it. Reviews are promising so fingers crossed!
Paranormal Romance
Finally getting to the next installment in the Soul Catcher Series. I just HAVE to read more about Jessie being stuck on an island with both men in her love triangle vying for her affection. I expect to do a lot of smiling!



Are any of these books on your TBR? If not, what is?

No comments:

Post a Comment