Friday, December 1, 2017

Mini Reviews ~ November 2017

Sometimes, I don't have the time or inclination to do a full review for a title. This will typically apply to books that are short stories, part of a mini-series, some novellas, etc. Instead of abandoning these reviews, I will be giving mini reviews. Check them out!


Title: Stepbrother for Christmas
Author: Amy Brent & Candy Gray
Genre/Age: Romance/NA/Erotica
Series: None
Publisher: Self-published
Format: ebook via KindleUnlimited
Rating: ✺✺✺
LinksGoodreads
Review: Steamy holiday read!

This is clearly a forbidden stepbrother romance with a Christmas theme and you get exactly what you're hoping for. A girl with no real experience and a guy who is every woman's wet dream. Lots of stolen moments and hidden intimacy which is to be expected with forbidden romance. And plenty of naughty time too.

As far as the plot, it's pretty basic and there isn't a whole lot of character development. There are quite a few typos, so I don't recommend it if you're one of those readers who hate finding errors. I found some in every chapter. It's annoying, yes, but it didn't affect my rating. What did make me knock off a sun was the fact that the story was a little forgettable. I'll still read more work from these authors, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment