Saturday, September 2, 2017

Monthly Wrap-Up ~ August 2017


Adios August! I will go over the books I've read, reviewed, received, and other miscellaneous tidbits related to the month! Let's do this!

 My blog was featured in the Best Blogs of 2017 list on Reedsy!
~  My blog was listed in the Top Book Review Blogs on 10greatest.com!
 My blog was listed in the Top 200 Book Review Blogs on Feedspot!
 I won a paperback copy of Circus Mirandus by Cassie Beasley from a Goodreads giveaway!
 I won an ebook copy of The Closer You Come by Gena Showalter from a Goodreads giveaway!
 I won a paperback copy of The Right Kind of Rogue by Valerie Bowman from a Goodreads giveaway!
 One of my Kindle Scout nominations was selected for publication! Congrats to the author of Just Jilted!
~  My blog hosted a stop on the Clear Your Shelf Blog Hop! Congratulations to Amber for winning a paperback The Importance of Being Scandalous book! Thank you to Entangled Publishing for donating the prize!
~  I received my August box from Romance Reveal Book Box (link on left side of the page!). Photo of the contents below.




Blue = Reviewed (with links), Black = To-Review/Upcoming/No Review

Awaken My Heart - Maria K. Alexander
Awakened by Power - Zoey Ellis
Awakening - K.T. Webb
Boyfriend Swap, The - Meredith Schorr
Can't Hardly Breathe - Gena Showalter
Daemon Uprising - Mariah Ankenman
Daughter's Best Friend - Sam Crescent
Dirty - R.L. Kenderson
Her Book Boyfriend - K.R. Grace
Love on the Risky Side - Mariah Ankenman
Make Me a Match - Mackenzie Lucas
Naughty Boss - Whitney G.
Nineteen Letters - Jodi Perry
Once Upon a Lady - Addie Jo Ryleigh
One Truth Revealed - Robena Grant
Open Hearts - Eve Dangerfield
Raise the Curtain - Kirby Hall
Rock My Body - Lee Piper
Role Play - A.R. Von
Rowan Wood Legends - Olivia Wildenstein
Shaalon - Ashlynn Monroe
Tempting Flame - DJ Michaels
Wicked Designs - Lauren Smith
Wild Ride Cowboy - Maisey Yates
Wright Mistake, The - K.A. Linde

Total Books Read = 25
Total Reviewed = 25

Few of My Favorite Reads:




In addition to the books above, the following have been received, bought, or approved for future reviews/tours:


For Upcoming Tours

  



NetGalley, Edelweiss, Reading Alley & The Romance Reviews Approved

  
 


Bought, Library, Review for Author/Publisher/TourCompanies, & KindleUnlimited

 



How was this month for you?
How many books did you get to?
Any favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment