Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Monthly Wrap-Up ~ October 2017


I'm out, October! I will go over the books I've read, reviewed, received, and other miscellaneous tidbits related to the month! Let's do this!

 One of my Kindle Scout nominations was selected for publication! Congrats to the author of Marrying Mandy!
 My blog was listed in the Blogger Awards from The Writer Awards! I'm #8!
~  I won a $10 Amazon gift card from the monthly blogger newsletter at Goddess Fish Promotions!
~  I won a paperback copy of Long, Tall Cowboy Christmas by Carolyn Brown from Grand Central Publishing!
 I received my October box from Romance Reveal Book Box (link on left side of the page!). Photo of the contents below.


 



Blue = Reviewed (with links), Black = To-Review/Upcoming/No Review


Abducted Life - Patricia Josephine
Boy I Hate, The - Taylor Sullivan
Captured Memories - Katherine McIntyre
Christmastime Cowboy - Maisey Yates
Cowboy Christmas Blues - Maisey Yates
Crystal Flame, The - Shirley McCoy
Dragon Witch - Kathy Kulig
Duke of Midnight - Elizabeth Hoyt
Elphame Realms (Issue #2)
Forged Alliances - Katherine McIntyre
His Tarnished Ruby - Kelsey McKnight
In Mistletoe - Tammy L. Bailey
Knocking Her Up - London Hale
Lady Eleanor's Seventh Suitor - Anna Bradley
Love on the Forbidden Side - Mariah Ankenman
Manny, The - Piper Rayne
Mistletoe Kisses (One Last Gift) - Various
Neighbors - Hazel Kelly
To Stop a Shadow - Carrie Pulkinen
Zoe's Mates - Izzy Szyn

Total Books Read = 19
Total Reviewed = 18

Few of My Favorite Reads:




In addition to the books above, the following have been received, bought, or approved for future reviews/tours:


For Upcoming Tours

   
  


NetGalley, Edelweiss, Reading Alley & The Romance Reviews Approved



Bought, Library, Review for Author/Publisher/TourCompanies, & KindleUnlimited

   



How was this month for you?
How many books did you get to?
Any favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment